Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A-blogging I will go

Okay, yeah, so it's been two weeks since I last posted. Call it the calm AFTER the storm. Essentially, the holidays are over and I'm thankfully not so busy anymore, and there just hasn't been much going on. Mike and I go to work, the kids go to school, and then we come home and veg. That's what January is for, right? Hibernation, as Matthew has been learning about in school. I'm sure things will pick up again in the not-so-distant future, but right now, there's really nothing exciting going on, and I think I'm pretty content with that. And hey, you can't complain about being content, right?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I feel a need to let you know that I am checking on your blog so that you will continue to post occasionally even though there's "nothing exciting" to post about as you say. Just letting you know to consider yourself stalked. ;)