Friday, March 20, 2009

It's time.

I emptied the dishwasher yesterday and put two identical glasses that had just come out of it on the counter. I then grabbed a third glass that matched the other two from the pile of dirty dishes in the sink (it had been used for chocolate instant breakfast in the morning) and set it next to its mates. Then I challenged Mike to determine which glass had just come out of the sink.

He guessed wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain. i think our dishwasher is writting it's last will and testament judging from the strange noises it makes, and the occasional puddle on the floor.

Jill said...

Did you ever see the picture of our Rube Goldberg dishwasher? When we first moved in here the dishwasher wouldn't close all the way and it wouldn't run unless it was closed so we used a chair and a broom handle to keep it closed. Lucky for us they replaced it for us fairly quickly. Have fun shopping for a new one for your place! :)

DragonMama said...

Oh, you are going to LOVE a new dishwasher! We had to buy one a couple of years ago- ours was over 20 years old and came with the house... I LOVE our new one... it's Sooooo quiet- I didn't know they could be quiet! Have fun shopping!