Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Okay, how the heck has it been 6 months since I posted anything here? Well, in my defense I have certain friends who have not posted on their blogs in far longer..<AHEM Danielle and Steph>. Anyway, I will strive to be a more regular poster in 2011. That's provided there's anything terribly worth posting about. I mean, do you really care if I bought a new laundry basket at Kmart? Yeah, I thought not. But, for what it's worth, I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for the interesting and entertaining nuggets of our lives, and slap them up here for posterity and your general enjoyment. Here's a recent one:

The kids' new favorite song is "Cat's in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin.
Observed Matthew: "It's like Bryan Adams; they're both looking back on their lives." =) (For those not in the know, he's referring to Bryan Adams' song "Summer of '69.")

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey now, don't call me out to cover your lameness!! ;P