did that happen? In my mind, it's only been one week. Strange how time
moves at different speeds when you have kids. I'd like to tell you that
we've been SO busy and then rattle off all the interesting things that
we've been doing that have kept me from blogging. And I believe we HAVE
been busy, but apparently we haven't been busy doing interesting things
that I can rattle off. We've just been busy living, strangely, and
somehow, that does take up an awful lot of our time.
So, I don't have anything fun, interesting, amazing, or amusing to
report. Matthew has said funny things, and I've enjoyed them in the
moment but forgotten them before I could record them. Jonathan has
impressed me with his math skills at the same time that he's depressed
me with his writing skills (still working on that). Graceanne continues
to be my mostly willing dress-up doll while starting to show those clear
indicators that she is the sister of 2 older brothers (i.e. she loves
matchbox cars and action figures...).
Thinking back, we have done some fun, interesting, amazing (well--maybe
not amazing) and amusing things, but they're sort of the "you had to be
there" things--walking to Matt's preschool open house and watching his
"glow-up" sneakers flashing down the sidewalk, going to the boys'
friend's birthday party and being incredibly impressed with their
behavior, having my brothers come visit on a GORGEOUS mid-70-degree
October day and playing frisbee and baseball in the yard...just living,
y'know?
But I'll try harder to stick to my once-a-week posting rule. Really.
Even if it's just a post to say "hey, we did some living again this
week." =)




1 comment:
Their behavior was impressive (even if the birthday boy's wasn't!)
I think about posting all the time but life gets in the way :)
Post a Comment