Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Matthew--Man of Mystery

While I was getting Grace dressed for Church on Sunday, Matthew decided he wanted to play hide-and-seek:

"Mom! You have to find me. I'll give you a hint: I'm in...Grace's...closet."

4 comments:

Mandie Green said...

How cute! Maybe Matthew understands the concept of "mommy brain" and didn't want to be left behind when the rest of you went to church.

On the other hand, if Jay told me he was hiding in his closet, it would still take me a good 10 minutes to find him under all the toys. I guess the flood had motivated me to get it cleaned out. (External forces of motivation are not pleasant)

DragonMama said...

I've got a good one too! When we play hide and seek, Ben yells out or giggles so that it is impossible to NOT know where he is... then he almost always hides in the same place each time. But we still love playing the "Where's Ben?" game...

Amy said...

He sounds like a future FBI agent to me.

Jill said...

That just reminded me of a time a couple of months ago when Nate fell asleep under Seth's bed. I had been at the store and when I got home Dave was freaking out because he had looked about everywhere. The last place he looked before he was going to call the police was under the bed and there was Nate. It would've been nice if he had been awake to tell us where he was. :)