Today was the busiest First Day of School we've had so far. First, we sent Jonathan off on the bus to second grade (and the first time Mommy did not accompany him to his classroom--*SNIFF*). Then, in the afternoon, we had Matthew's preschool orientation/open house. This was just an opportunity for the kids and parents to come in and meet the teacher, find the classroom, and get the "lay of the land" so to speak. Tomorrow will be his first real day there (preschool is half days--Matty will be going from 12:15 to 2:45). Here are a few choice shots of the day:
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yippee for the first day of school! Your boys look great!
Holy cow! I can't believe how big your boys look. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised considering that mine are the same ages but I guess it's almost like time froze in my brain when we moved so while my kids are growing everyone else's should be the same. Silly, I know. Anyway, they look great. Here's to a wonderful school year!
Post a Comment